Welcome to my adventures blog, where I share my experiences in a world of kigurumi - a generic art form based on anime or BJD cosplay masks and... fantasy!

2010-03-07

The last of february photoshot. Part one.

Let me introduce a new member of my 2.5D world. Her name is Aoi, and she is Hikarinaka's doughter.

There are not a lot of data avaluable about her. She was born on the 14'th of february. That day was full of little problems, so she became a bit shy. While she is preparing to the shot, let me tell some words about the place she came to. It's the best room in small hotel we rent for a day to celebrate a private holyday of Hikarinaka and Kokorozaci. Of course, they took their youngest girls, Cat and Aoi.


After the preparation, the film photocamera was unpacked, and the fun began. The first part of it is as follows.



The next part is featuring a completeshort story, so I'll prepare a single post to it in a week.
See you.

No comments: