Welcome to my adventures blog, where I share my experiences in a world of kigurumi - a generic art form based on anime or BJD cosplay masks and... fantasy!

2009-11-01

At a night club

Vanilla rights:

"At saturday night, week ago, my cyber friend was invited to take part in a party people entertaining. I think I whould never go to such a thikless tits-tuts style music party, but the backgroundings was interesting enough to me, so I agreed to accompany her.

The so-called "music" was "for legs only", and, when I was asked to do some dance on a small stage near DJ's, I even took some sleeping (the body used beats as a control signals, and my brain was able to shut down for a while).

From my point of view, music should have a plot, I'd call it a story (for example, "Train search" from GITS series), make you imaging, or drift to the galaxy (like J.M. Jarre cmpositions)or give you the feeling of greatemess of digital streams on the world. So we didn't spend much time at the dance floor and went to other locations to take some pictures.

The other interesting experience was interaction with people. That was a real fun! Two guys invited me to spent next day together and asked if I go with them to Marokko. A girl played with me at the dance hall for an hour and I think that she was sad that "such a sexy doll doesn't belong to her completely". In the end she said that I was greate. Ha-ha.
Well, thare was some really good emotions, and I was pity that it's a night.

Vanilla M.R."

No comments: